Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers!
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Things to remember
Easton is so full of life as always. There are things he does that I always think "I have got to write this down so I don't forget!" Yet more often than not I forget to write them down. Lately at night when we put him to bed we sing him a couple of songs. Well he knows the words to these songs and he can sing them right along with you word for word! I LOVE this, I have found myself teary eyed a couple of times. My little baby is growing up so quickly! Last night as I was reading him a book I pointed out that the character in the book goes to school and he will be going to school soon. Well after putting him to bed about an hour and a half later I hear him call my name, so I go in his room and he sits up and says "Mom, I don't want to get big cause I don't want to go to school!" Made me smile, poor thing is so worried. I hope to be much better about writing down the cute and naughty things our little man does. I want to look back and remember this age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment