Friday, April 6, 2012

LIfe

I sure do love this little man!
The past 7 months I have increased my hours at work, more so this past 6 weeks and Brandon has increased his hours at work. We are working towards paying things off so that we can have me be a stay at home Mom and also trying to save up to sell our Town house and buy a house. I must say I feel so torn yet so blessed. I am very grateful that Brandon and I are able to pick up hours at work and that we have family who is always willing to watch Easton. However, I REALLY miss being there everyday with Easton and watching and helping him grow. Brandon and I basically see each other on weekends and that has been hard as well. We used to see each other almost every day for lunch and then of course almost every night and weekends. So in this situation I have found that I must apply this below quote:

So I have decided that instead of dwell on the negative of the situation I will look at all the positives and make the most of the time I do have with them.

Easton is growing SO quickly, he is almost 3 1/2 and I swear he is eating constantly this past 2 weeks. He finishes his meal and then not even 10 min later tells me he is hungry again. We recently switched his carseat to the booster seat with the back. That really made me realize my baby is quickly becoming a kid! The past 3-4 nights he has been throwing a fit about taking a nap and going to bed. He tells us that he is scared of the bugs and snakes and spiders. I seriously have no idea the best way to deal with this. So hopefully through trial and error we will figure out a way to calm his fears. Tonight I ended up rubbing his back and singing songs until he fell asleep. Hope to get that under control quickly. Well some of my favorite things he says are:
~"I changed my ever mind"
~"I got for...." (=forgot)

This Sunday is Easter so I will have to post pictures and really update the blog soon.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Cute picture! I can't believe how big he's getting :)