Tuesday, December 11, 2012

12 weeks!!

Went to the doctors today for my 12 week check up! The baby looked healthy and was measuring right on. Heart beat was 160! So grateful that things are looking so good! As far as symptoms go honestly I have not had many surprisingly. Besides the fatigue that is somewhat letting up I feel great! I am definitley showing, this little one wants to let everyone know that they are in there. I have been showing since about 7 weeks but it just looked like blubber. Now it is all round. I go back in 4 weeks for my 16 week check and then at 19 weeks they will do my big ultrasound to check everything and the gender! Yay! Until next time

2 comments:

Mame said...

YAY!!!!! I am like GIDDY!!!! excited for you :o)

Kimberly said...

Hooray I see a bump! Jess, I am just so happy for you that this pregnancy is going well :) I love it when you post so I can read up on how things are going with it. Love you lot's xoxo