Keep your head up. God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers!
Monday, February 8, 2016
Catch up
It seems like time just keeps going so dang fast!
On September 24th 2015 we found out that we are pregnant with our 4th baby! An unexpected but welcome pregnancy! Due to my high risk of miscarriage they started me on a baby Asprin and Progesterone to help keep my hormone levels up. I went in at 8 weeks to have an early ultrasound to make sure the baby was growing and that there was a heart beat! Waiting for that visit is always so stressful for me! So we were SO grateful when we saw that little heart beating! Our due date is June 1st, which is a great time to have a baby! So glad to not have another winter/holiday baby! We did my normal labs and were notified that I had a bladder infection. Long story short I continued to get bladder infections as soon as I stopped the antibiotic. So Dr. Smith put me on a daily antibiotic for the rest of my pregnancy. Unfortunately the daily antibiotics did not fully work so in January I ended up at the Urgent Care getting IV fluids and IV antibiotics for a Kidney infection. I was switched to a new antibiotic and that seems to be working. This pregnancy until I was about 15 weeks along I was constantly nauseated and vomitting. I was very grateful when those things both ended. I have been VERY tired this pregnancy but I'm sure the fact that I have a 7 year old, a 2 year old and a barely 1 year old are not helping me stay rested. :) On December 21st Brandon and I went to Fetal Fotos and had them check the gender. They put the ultrasound picture in an envelop and I gave that to my friend Lisa who lives by us. We gave her balloons and confetti for each gender and then had her put the correct one in a box for us. We opened it on Christmas Eve. It was so fun to see our boys open it and realize what the color PINK balloons and confetti meant! We were SO thrilled to find out that we were finally getting a girl! I am beyond excited to add some pink at our home! On Christmas day we told both our families and it was fun to watch them react! I am now almost 24 weeks along and besides being tired all the time I'm feeling pretty good!
Brandon was laid of October 1st from Certiport. So he is busy looking for a job and being a great Stay at home Dad right now while I work at Medallus Medical. It has been a very trying 4 1/2 months but I know that we are given our trials for a reason and to make us stronger! I feel that Brandon and I have grown closer together and have learned how to work together to take care of the kids. We have made a better effort to attend church each week and it is so nice to feel the Spirit in our home!
In April 2015 we bought our first home! It has been so fun to have space for our kids and be living in an area with so much growth that their are tons of kids our kids ages. We however have yet to hang up any decorations so it does not feel quite like HOME yet! Can't wait to add our decor and make it our home! It has 3 bedrooms and a loft upstairs. We have decided that we will need to change the loft into a bedroom so that we can fit our 4 children. The loft is big and will fit Easton and Kamden in there! Now for the fun of construction! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment